The PDF documents are for personal/educational uses only, and are subject to copyrights of the respective publishers.
- 7*. J. Kim, Y. K. Lee, K. M. Jee, S. Lee, S. K. Moon, and J. G. Ok, Development of a continuous nanopattern manufacturing system based on the high-frequency vibrational indentation of a simple flat-edge tool on a horizontally feeding polymer substrate, Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers 27 (3), 182-187 (Jun 2018), https://doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2018.27.3.182 PDF
- 6*. J. (Jeongsoo) Lee, J. (Jihun) Lee, S. Nam, S. Cho, Y. Jo, M. Go, S. Lee, D. K. Oh, J. D. Kim, J. H. Lee, and J. G. Ok, Development of a Compact Desktop-sized Roll-to-roll Nanoimprinting System for Continuous Nanopatterning, Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Process Engineers 16 (1), 96-101 (Feb 2017), http://doi.org/10.14775/ksmpe.2016.16.1.096 PDF
- 5*. S. Lee, D. K. Oh, J. Park, J. D. Kim, J. H. Lee, and J. G. Ok, Development of a High-throughput Micronanopatterning System Based on the Plastic Deformation Driven by Continuous Rigid Mold Edge Inscribing on Flexible Substrates, Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers 25 (5), 368-372 (Oct 2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2016.25.5.368 PDF
- 4*. T. J. Park, S. M. Choi, D. K. Youn, S. Lee, J. Park, J. H. Lee, J. D. Kim, H. K. Lee, and J. G. Ok, Structural Formulation of As-grown Vertically Aligned Nanostructures to Multifunctional Thin-Film Frameworks through Controlled Mechanical Rolling, Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers 25 (4), 266-270 (Aug 2016), http://dx.doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.218.104.22.1686 PDF
- 3*. J. G. Ok, Development and application of three-dimensional hybrid nanoarchitectures of carbon nanotubes and nanowires , , Journal of the KSME (Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers 55 (12),49-52 (Dec 2015), http://www.dbpia.co.kr/Article/NODE06565095 PDF
- 2*. J. G. Ok, Parametric characterization of zinc oxide nanostructures forming three-dimensional hybrid nanoarchitectures on carbon nanotube constructs, Transactions of the Korean Society of Mechanical Engineers B 39 (6), 541-548 (Jun 2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2015.39.6.541 PDF
- 1*. J. G. Ok, M. K. Kwak, and L. J. Guo, Development of continuous and scalable nanomanufacturing technologies inspired by traditional machining protocols such as rolling, pullout, and forging, Journal of the Korean Society of Manufacturing Technology Engineers 24 (2), 198-202 (Apr 2015), http://dx.doi.org/10.7735/ksmte.2015.24.2.198 PDF